Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful Bloggy Blog #4!

It's my last thankful bloggy blog! I didn't finish the whole month of November; I stopped the day after Thanksgiving because everything got crazy. Being intentional about giving thanks this month was a huge blessing for me. It opened my eyes to all the wonderful things and people that God has given me, and I hope I won't forget that lesson anytime soon. So here's my last week of (public) thankfulness!


November 22: Rachel K. Sparkman is sooo thankful for Kleenex with lotion. Oh, man..



Today I'm also thankful for my good friend Kathryn Mangum. She has been one of my favorite people in the world ever since we became friends in college, and I miss her all the time! I hope you have a great birthday, my friend! I'm glad you were born!



November 23: Today I'm thankful for my "little" brothers Paul Sparkman and Daniel Sparkman. We've always stuck together through moves and changes, and they're two of my very best friends! They are also two of the funniest guys I know. I love you, brothers!

November 24: I thank God for my wonderful parents. They have been the biggest blessings in my life, and I love them so much. I don't even have words to explain the impact they have had on my life, so I'm just going to say thank you, Lord.



November 25: (Thanksgiving Day) I'm very thankful for my wonderful families, on both sides. I come from a long line of open-hearted, welcoming folks, and I'm so blessed. I hope your Thanksgiving day is as special as mine has been!




November 26: (Iron Bowl Friday) I'm thankful to be able to watch an exciting game today, but I'm even more thankful that there's more to life than football. No matter who wins, the love of friends and family will still be here.

War Eagle!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure and remember to write your name when you comment so I know who you are!