Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful Bloggy Blog #3!

November 15: I'm so thankful for the rain that makes things grow, even though it also makes me sleepy!


November 16: I'm thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for that I can't even pick one!


Later on November 16... Wait never mind. Today I'm thankful for peppermint mochas! Mmmm!



November 17: I am thankful for my wonderful Alpha group that I get to see tonight, especially Matt Collette and Ramsey Thomson, the best cooks in town!!!!!



See what I mean?


November 18: I'm thankful for the opportunity to travel to fun places and spend time with awesome friends. Headed to Nashville for the Youth Workers Convention this weekend.

November 19-21: A three-in-one thankful status for the weekend: I'm thankful for organizations like Urban Ministry, IncCamp Sumatanga and UMCOR - United Methodist Committee On Relief that do so much good for the world in the name of Jesus Christ. If you're looking for a way to serve in this Christmas season, look no further!


The Urban Ministry booth and Deb at the convention. Check out her new pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure and remember to write your name when you comment so I know who you are!