Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful Bloggy Blog #2!

Things I was thankful for this week, with pictures!


November 8: Today I'm thankful for my "Huntsville family," including Karen Banka ThomasShelby Stricklin-SneadBridget Aaron and the rest of the gang. I don't know if it was the eggnog pumpkin pie, gummyfrog tea, Beatles RockBand or just the company, but I am feeling so much better after tonight!




November 9: Today I'm thankful for my oldest and dearest friend,Leslie Erin Black Betancourt and her precious "big boy" Jacob. I am so blessed to have a friend that has been around forever and still loves me!





November 10: I am so thankful for these girls, who were the best roommates and friends a girl could have! I put them together on my list not because they're half as important, but because it has always been the three of us, and it always will be! To my partners in crimeKatie McGlawn and Kate Daniels, I love you girls so much, and I thank God for putting you in my life! 





November 11: Rachel K. Sparkman is always thankful for our veterans and those currently serving in the military. I don't have anything eloquent to say, just thank you. Thank you.

November 12: Oh no! I forgot to say what I was thankful for on Friday! I guess I'm thankful that I have friends, family and a God that loves me even when I make stupid mistakes and do silly forgetful things.

November 13: I love the beautiful autumn weather that brings me refreshment and rejuvenation after a hot, hot summer. It feels like God is bringing me a glass of lemonade to cool off after a day in the sun. Thanks, Lord! Delicious!

November 14: Today I'm thankful to live in this beautiful piece of God's creation! I love the Fall so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure and remember to write your name when you comment so I know who you are!