Monday, June 22, 2009

Latvia!

Hi! Quick note to say that I'm going to Latvia on a mission trip tomorrow! I'm going with my uncle Bob Bentley and a team of young people from Lester Memorial UMC in Oneonta. We're going to be doing a Worship Workshop at Camp Wesley. I'm sooooo excited! It was a spur of the moment decision for me, as I have only known about the trip for about 10 days! My bosses are amazing and worked it out so that I can miss two weeks of work for it! I get back on July 3, and then the next day I head to Camp Sumatanga to be a counselor at Sr. High Week 2! I'm going to be tired but super blessed by the end! Please pray for me and the team as we travel and minister. Hopefully we will share God's love to many people in Latvia!
Thanks!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure and remember to write your name when you comment so I know who you are!