Monday, March 30, 2009

Boo Mono!

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to pray when you don't feel good?
I've been sick for the past week or so -- it might be mono, but I'm too cheap to pay for the test -- and I've pretty much been sitting around doing nothing. Now, one might think that I would be using this time to get in some bible study, or at least some prayer. Unfortunately, that has not been the case. Besides a few times when I've thought "God, can you just heal me already?!," there has not been any noticeable difference in my godliness (especially as it relates to cleanliness). I consider that a shame. A shame, I tell you! This is the perfect opportunity to spend some time with the Lord; maybe He'll even help me feel better sooner! So, this is just a reminder to myself -- get off the computer, already! Go pray or something!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe its just me, but anytime someone says they have mono my first question is, "Wonder how that happend?" haha. I'm not making an accusation, I'm just saying......


    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA... ha...
    All I can say is I WISH! :D

    ReplyDelete

Make sure and remember to write your name when you comment so I know who you are!